Welcome to Lover of Darkness
In this world there are many people who are scared of darkness, they are frightened by it. But we also see people who are not frightened by it, very far away from being frightened; they in fact are fascinated by it. Well, maybe they do feel scared but they also love this feeling, they love everything about darkness and how it gives them very natural and yet most shocking and eerie experienced. I myself am a proud 'Lover of Darkness' and if you are like me you have come to the right website. This website acts as a portal for the world of Darkness. In here you will find everything related to darkness. Some of the best elements we have for darkness are dark scary songs and music, dark scary pictures and images, dark ghost and scary movies, dark horror and scary stories etc. Feel free to submit your suggestion if you want us to provide a better experience.
- No help - meandhope
- I ran out of fucking corn flakes. - Brandon Crooms
- Dead man - GothicEmbracerKD
- Dire Consequences - Nathanael
- Helena - Borloff
- The Cursed Relic - William
- Unfinished: The Howling Flame. - Pride Ed
- Painted smiles - Nerezza Selve
- I am Dark Death - Richard Sortman
- Darkest Love - John Kelley Sr.
- Day Fright - Akhemus Ndipus Creepus
- The Death in Me. - Pride Ed
- Come To Me - Dean Kuch
- The Clock and I - Jakob
- Temptress - jerry harrenstein
- Psycho Killer - Dillon (Blood Tears)
Latest PicturesBrowse All Pictures
- Epic Horror Music - Various
- The Uglies - Harley Poe
- Tombstone - New Years Day
- Winter Dawn - Tiamat
- The Scarred People - Tiamat
- Hallow's Eve - Type O Negative
- Tragic Idol - Paradise Lost
- John Wayne Gacy, Jr - Sufjan Stevens
- 10 Unexplained Paranormal Phenomena
- High Beam
- 5 Scariest Haunted Toys
- The Pyramid
- Short Scary Horror Film - Amy's Torch
- OCULUS Trailer
- Behind Closed Doors
- GOTHIC WORLD
For the beauty to be appreciated there must be a complete absence of light.
Only then can their glow be appreciated.
It is time who will determine the winner.
woe is dim-lit,
creeping over the horizon
of our turbulent sleep.